Bounce House Rentals Atlanta: How to make Confetti Wall
Bounce House Rentals Atlanta: Want to make a sprinkle statement? Colorful paper circles scattered across a blank wall give the appearance of fun extra large sprinkles! “Confetti has become a bit of a rarity these days. The proper old-school tissue paper kind, anyway. Whenever I find a newsagent that carries it, I buy up big, and subsequently have a small cupboard full of confetti boxes. My son Ari discovered these boxes one day and had a fantastic time spreading confetti all over my studio, until I discovered him and broke up the party (and it did look like a party – a really big one at that!). In the following weeks, while I continued to find confetti in every nook and cranny of my studio, I came up with this idea. Here’s how you can make your room look like a party – a much cleaner version than Ari’s, but just as much fun. Check out our Bounce House Rentals at www.haveaballpartyrentals.com
You will need:
- lots of different coloured paper and card (scraps will do fine)
- traced or photocopied circle template (click here for the template)
- a wall!
Let’s get started.
1. Gather your paper together. Scraps of paper of different colours and textures will work very well.
2. Using the template as a guide, cut out as many circles as possible from your coloured card.
3. Once you have cut out all the circles, arrange them roughly by colour. This will help you get organised and it looks nice, too.
4. Using Blu-Tack on the back of the circles, start sticking them onto the wall. Start with one circle and try to make the other circles look like they are floating away from that point in different directions.
5. Continue until all your circles are on the wall. On corners or where the wall meets the floor, use halfcircles with the flat edge flush against the straight line. These details create an overall better effect for your confetti wall.”
Here at Have A Ball Party Rentals, we offer an array of services. We rent inflatables such as: Atlanta moonwalks, bounce houses, moon bounce, bouncy house, bouncers, jumpers, slides, combination units and obstacles courses. In addition, we rent concessions such as cotton candy machines, snow cone machines, and popcorn machines, tables and chairs. One of our event planning specialist can handle all aspect of planning your event or assist you with decorating or organizing a portion it. We also offer Printing Services for your special event and custom party decorations. Visit us online at www.haveaballpartyrentals.com or call us today at 404.346.4151404.346.4151.