Bounce Houses Atlanta: Easter: DIY Donut Bunnies
Bounce Houses Atlanta
DIY Easter Bunnies
Time: 10-15 minutes each
Level of difficulty: Easy
Bounce Houses Atlanta Materials:
- Cream-filled donuts with vanilla icing from a donut shop or bakery
- Powdered sugar donut holes
- White decorating cookie icing (available online or at crafts stores)
- Pastel M&Ms (look for Easter bags available at drugstores and grocery stores)
- Candy eyeballs (available online or at crafts stores)
- Edible-color food decorating pen in black (available online or at crafts stores)
- Hot-glue gun
- Green shredded paper
- To-go box (available at crafts stores)
- White card stock
- FREE Easter printables
Step 1: Print out our FREE Easter printables and cut out ears.
Step 2: Hot-glue toothpicks onto ears.
Step 3: Stick ears into top of donut.
Step 4: Make three dots of cookie icing on donut and place candy eyeballs and a pink M&M nose.
Step 5: Use the food decorating pen to draw the mouth.
Step 6: Break a toothpick in half.
Step 7: Push one side of the toothpick in the donut hole, and the other side into the back of your bunny. Now your donut bunny can stand up on its own.
Step 8: For an extra-sweet treat, package your donut bunny in a to-go box filled with green shredded paper. You can use the “Donut you know some bunny loves you” gift tag to seal up the box — just affix it with a little hot glue.
And don’t forget the rest of the FREE Easter Printables: There’s also a “Donut you know some bunny loves you” sign and a “Bunny Tails” sign in case you want to serve donut holes by themselves — perfect for Easter parties!