Ice Cream Cone Cakes: Inflatable Jumpers Atlanta
Inflatable Jumpers Atlanta
A creative twist on the traditional birthday cake. Kids will love eating their cake in a cone instead of on a plate! Inflatable Jumpers Atlanta and Bounce Houses Atlanta.
- box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® party rainbow chip cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- flat-bottom ice cream cones
- to 2 containers Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy frosting (any flavor)
- 1Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- 2Make cake batter as directed on box. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups (two-thirds full). Place ice cream cone upside down on batter in each cup.
- 3Bake 16 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in cake comes out clean (cones may tilt on batter). Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Remove paper baking cups. Generously frost cake with frosting, and decorate as desired. Store loosely covered.
After frosting, enjoy a downpour! Sprinkle frosted cone cakes with any of the following: breakfast cereal, animal crackers, dried fruit, candy sprinkles, crushed hard candies, graham cracker crumbs, granola, mini chocolate chips or chopped nuts.
Vary the flavor of your cake cones by using other varieties of Betty Crocker® cake mix. You could also try different flavors of flat-bottom cones.
Help steady Ice Cream Cone Cakes on a serving plate by putting a small amount of frosting on the cone bottom; lightly press cone onto plate.
Serving Size: 1 Cone Cake
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- (Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- 1 1/2g
- Total Carbohydrate
- (Dietary Fiber
% Daily Value*:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Rent A Moonwalk, Bounce House, Concession or Obstacle Course for your next event!
Here at Have A Ball Party Rentals, we offer an array of services. We rent inflatables such as: Atlanta moonwalks, bounce houses, moon bounce, bouncy house, bouncers, jumpers, slides, combination units and obstacles courses. In addition, we rent concessions such as cotton candy machines, snow cone machines, and popcorn machines, tables and chairs. One of our event planning specialist can handle all aspect of planning your event or assist you with decorating or organizing a portion it. We also offer Printing Services for your special event and custom party decorations. Visit us online at www.haveaballpartyrentals.com or call us today at 404.346.4151.